Edition type: Steam key
Region: Region Free / Global (whole world)
Game language: Russian (voice) / English
Release date: March 20, 2007
In 1986, the worst nuclear disaster in the world occurred at the Chernobyl power plant. The Soviet authorities established a 30km "forbidden zone" around this nuclear wasteland, but in 2006 the affected reactor shook the second explosion, destroying all living creatures and forcing the boundaries of the Zone to disperse. Waves of mutated creatures, deadly radiation and strange, anomalous energy came from this epicenter. The zone was cordoned off by the military, who immediately fired at anyone stupid enough to defy the horrors inside.
Now 2012 - a man dared deeper and deeper into the heart of the Zone, driven by reports of strange “artifacts” saturated with anomalous energy. Mercenaries and hired killers compete to get these artifacts that command extortionate prices on the black market. Others try to find the truth about the Zone, while some simply enjoy the abandoned iniquity of this place. No matter what their motivation is, over time, these individuals — Gatherers, Terrorists, Adventurers, Leftists, Killers, Rogues, and Rogues — became known as S.T.AL.K.E.R.y.
Waking up in the Zone, you are the only one S.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. fighting for survival in this artificial Hell, trying to discover the truth about the dark past and the ominous future of Chernobyl.
• Immersive storyline, seamlessly mixed with a living, breathing, non-linear environment of the open world, driven by the ´A-Life´ revolutionary system
• Accurately modeled buildings and real-world locations from the depths of the Chernobyl Restricted Zone
• Unique Surpade FPS´ gameplay - combines action, cunning, survival, and role-playing elements to create an incomparable impression of the Zone
• AI system for assessing the threat of enemies - non-player characters react dynamically to the environment and situations
• Brutally realistic combat mechanics — weapons display accurate ballistics properties and can be modified with silencers and telescopic sights.
• A dynamic day / night system and the weather directly affects the gameplay
• Advanced physics and dynamic lighting effects under the patented X-Ray Engine
• Intense multiplayer action, supporting up to 32 players
1. Download and install the Steam client - http://steampowered.com/download/SteamInstall.msi (if not already installed)
2. Run it. Create a new account or go to an existing one.
3. Select the "Games" section, then "Activate on Steam ..."
4. Enter your purchased activation key. After that, the game will appear in the library and it can be installed