Test on discipline - "Psychology and pedagogy" - 22 jobs to 5 questions (IMEI)
Question 1. What is the lack of profiles compared with the resume?
1) is less flexible;
2) is larger;
3) complex in the drafting;
4) provides less information;
5) does not reflect all abilities.
Question 2: What kind of advice is not to be followed in the preparation of a resume?
1) be as close as possible to the wording and remember that fuzzy description of duties performed in the past can give you about as vague impression;
2) it is necessary to describe the kind of results you have achieved in their original workplace;
3) it is necessary to describe all their personal problems;
4) 0bem resume in any case should not be more than two pages;
5) A summary must be printed using a standard font.
Question 3. What employers use to get information about a candidate for the vacant jobs?
1) a brief summary;
2) description of work;
3) profiles, written tests;
4) medical reports, letters pleading;
5) all of the above.
Question 4: What approach should be used in the preparation of a resume?
4) the content of paragraphs 1, 2, 3;
5) the content of paragraphs 1 and 2.
Question 5: What you would not do in the questionnaire?
1) leave empty space in the questionnaire;
2) put the words "not available" if the requested information in the questionnaire did not apply to you;
3) To request a second copy of the questionnaire;
4) bring a resume and a copy of the other information;
5) before you start to fill it, to read the entire profile from beginning to end.
Question 1: What part does not contain the letter?
2) the introductory part;
3) an epilogue;
4) the end of the letter;
5) the main part.
Question 2. What you will not do before you go out on the test?
1) good night's sleep;
2) to find out whether the response is fined, made by another person;
3) make a list of everything that you may need in the middle of testing, including a pencil;
4) check whether all you have before leaving the house;
5) go ahead to the testing center at least 15 minutes before beginning.
Question 3. What is not a point of preliminary preparation for the interview?
1) to understand what can and can not be allowed in the first dealing with the employer;
2) get acquainted with the firm;
3) personal acquaintance with the director;
4) to find out what the company is entering the market, and which offers services;
5) understand the meaning of the interview procedure.
Question 4: What is self-esteem should conduct rabotonanimatel?
1) to assess their weaknesses;
2) to evaluate its merits;
3) to evaluate yourself as a person;
4) all of the above;
5) any of the above.
Question 5. What will help relax before responding to a question?
1) look around;
2) to rethink the previous answer;
3) take a deep breath and count to ten;
4) sit back;
5) folded his arms across his chest.
Question 1. What should you do if you were asked in the interview about what you are able to cope in the past, or some particularly negative trait in your past?
1) say that this side of life is nobody's business;
2) should be offered to the next question;
3) we need to show what lesson you have learned from all of this, and that he will go for the future;
4) do not answer to a question;
5) to answer the truth, without demonstrating how you have learned to overcome obstacles.
Question 2. What question should not ask someone who conducts an interview with you?
1) what is his personal life?
2) how to look about my working day?
3) What are the opportunities for career or professional growth?
4) What education and training programs are available?
5) who will submit myself?